PebbleGo Integration for LMS Applications or Classroom Website
Why put a PebbleGo link in your Learning Management System (LMS) or Classroom Website?
Learning Management Systems (LMS) or Classroom Websites such as Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, and ITS Learning (and dozens more) are popular ways for schools to provide quick access to digital resources and help educators with administrative tasks. Creating a link to PebbleGo in your LMS has these benefits:
- Helps fit your PebbleGo resource where educators spend their time
- Saves time for educators and students
- Supports easier home access for students and educators
For your convenience, we have provided two options depending on your specific needs:
- Access to the PebbleGo Home Screen
- Access to a Specific PebbleGo Article
It is easy to integrate with your LMS if you (or your technology leader) follow the steps below.
Option 1: Access the PebbleGo Home Screen using SQS code
PebbleGo can be easily integrated into most LMS applications by using the SQS code on the PebbleGo URL you want to access. This feature allows you to automatically log your students into PebbleGo and bring them to the home screen without needing to enter their user name and password!
Here’s a quick step-by-step tutorial on how to get started:
- Go to the Teacher site (admin.pebblego.com) and log in.
- Click on the “Access” tab.
- From this screen, click and copy the “Auto Login” link under the “Student Login” section.
- Paste the “Auto Login” link into the appropriate area within your LMS system or lesson.
- Students can click on the Auto login link to easily access PebbleGo from your LMS system. This link will bring them to this PebbleGo home screen:
Option 2: Access a Specific Article Screen using SQS code
Specific PebbleGo articles can also be easily integrated into most LMS applications by using a portion of the SQS code and appending it to any direct article link in PebbleGo. This will allow your students to bypass the login screen and access this content directly. Here is a step-by-step tutorial using the PebbleGo Frog article as an example:
- Log into PebbleGo using your user name and password.
- Once in PebbleGo, find the article to support your lesson. This example uses the Frog article.
Copy and paste the article URL in a separate document. Here is an example of a direct link to the Frog article in PebbleGo Animals:
- Go to the Teacher site (teacher.pebblego.com) and log in.
- Click on the “User Access” tab.
- From this screen, click and copy the highlighted portion of the “Auto Login” link under the “Student Login” section. Here is the SQS code: ?sqs=93748327baf66dc92a5d6c96ff1736b92265183f9fc2fb468ad9e8456465dda6
Here’s a closer look. Copy, then paste the highlighted portion of the SQS link into your separate document.
- Append the Frog article URL link with the SQS link to get a new link.
Frog article link:
add the portion of the SQS link:
To get new link:
Paste this new link into your browser or your LMS system to give your students direct access to that article!