PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next include functionality to Disable (hide) and Enable (un-hide) individual articles or categories for your students. When a category or article has been disabled, students will not be able to search for or find that article or category’s articles within the platform. Here is how to easily adjust these settings.
- Sign in with your school or district's administrator credentials at admin.pebblego.com.
- Once signed in, you will be taken to the reports page* where you can access a dropdown menu by clicking on the three lines in the top left corner.
*If you subscribe to Capstone Connect, you will see the educator hub instead but will still access the dropdown menu the same way.
- Select "Disable Articles" from the dropdown menu.
- On the "Disable Articles" page you will see all PebbleGo modules your school or district currently subscribes to. By default you will see PebbleGo modules, but if you also subscribe to PebbleGo Next modules, you can view and access them by clicking on the PebbleGo Next button toward the top of the page.
- Select the module that contains the article(s) or categories you want to modify the visibility of. For this example, we'll look at the "Animals" module. Currently, all categories and articles are visible.
- To easily hide/disable all categories and articles listed on the page, click the red "All Off" button.
- To hide/disable only certain categories or articles listed on the page, click the individual toggle button to the right of the category or article name. It will switch to red, indicating it is no longer visible.
- To un-hide-enable any article or category currently hidden/disabled, click that same button, and it will switch back to green.
- To drill down within categories and subcategories, click any of the names in blue. Enabling and disabling articles functions the same within categories and subcategories as it does on the main page shown above.